Archives

Search

About Me

I love all things pretty and inspiring. The color yellow brings a warm and fuzzy feeling for me. I love food, movies, travel, birds, taking long walks, volleyball and catching up with friends and love ones.

Find me: facebook
Write me: sonyalher@gmail.com
Visit my work: www.sonyaher.com

Followers

Happy Holidays & Happy New Year



It's almost Christmas and believe it or not a New Year is just around the corner. Looking back at 2011, I've accomplished most of what I set out to do. Some goals are instill in progress while others are forgotten, but over all it was a good year. I will try to make the most of this new year. Explore new things and be more adventurous. In my heart, I know that 2012 will be a bittersweet year. Whatever happens, I want to embrace life as it comes and live/love without regrets.

Tomorrow I will have Christmas with Eugene since he's leaving Sat. for LA to be with family. This will be our first Christmas together and I'm both excited and somewhat sad because I will not see him for two weeks. Have a safe trip Minai and enjoy the wonderful weather!

Also, today is a friend's birthday. Happy Birthday, Lia! Have a wonderful day! I know we have not talked in a while, but I hope your family is doing well.

Leave a Reply