Archives

Search

About Me

I love all things pretty and inspiring. The color yellow brings a warm and fuzzy feeling for me. I love food, movies, travel, birds, taking long walks, volleyball and catching up with friends and love ones.

Find me: facebook
Write me: sonyalher@gmail.com
Visit my work: www.sonyaher.com

Followers

Secret Smile

It's been so long since I posted anything. I have to say that I've been busy with life and everything else in between. This year has been a wonderful year to me. Besides being close to my family, I met some wonderful people along the way and reconnected with old friends from high school. I'm so grateful to have met Eugene Chung. Minai, thanks for showing me your secret smile and making my life brighter. Whenever I'm with you, I feel so much warmth and happiness because of the kind heart you have bestowed upon me. :)

Leave a Reply